Every one of us knows the importance of ID’s in our day to day life. Be it an offline world or an online, ID’s are mandatory to uniquely identify person’s unique aspects. Also, it gives him the permission to access the respective system. We are now in the 21st century and technology is growing at a rapid pace. Each day, millions of ID’s are made either for iOS or Windows platforms to make a unique set of identification stuff which can differ from person to person. But, with the growing tech giant Apple, some kind of complications are bound to happen.
For users who use the Apple’s iPhone, they must have surely stuck with the one single issue at least once in their lifetime. Yes, “How to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone?” It is still a question of debate. Plenty of iPhone users still don’t know how to remove Apple ID from their iPhone. (Learn How to create an Apple ID).
But, there’s good news for Apple Users, the curtains will be taken off and every detailing to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone will be shown in an easeful manner. So, let’s get started.
Note: This article will depict the Top Two methods to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone.
Permanent Deletion an Account
Make your Mind that you seriously want to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone.
When you will delete an Apple ID, you will lose all of the access and privilege which were a part of that account. For example, you will lose your iCloud Mail and iCloud Drive Storage. Also, any kind of purchases which you made with your account will also be lost forever. It includes every iTunes, app store purchases or any other essential stuff. For more setbacks, you will lose your access to iMessage also.
- However, in plenty of the cases, there is no need to completely remove your account if anyone wants to get some purchases from their Apple store. Also, you can change your accounts information because of which all your personal information and payment methods will disappear. But, in this case, it will make your account dormant and can leave a loophole for any hacker. Hence, he can access your account and steal your confidential information.
Further, see the next section for more detailing.
Delete an Associated Email Addresses
When you will completely delete an Apple ID, you will not be able to use that same email address again. As a result of which, the past email address expires and for further accessing, you will need to create a new one. But, there is a twist in this case also; many people don’t realize that they cannot use any other email address which was associated with their account. Thus, keep a keen eye on deleting this additional email account also before you actually delete an account. In many cases, if you want to create one for yourself, you can do it later also.
- Visit applied.apple.com and sign in with your respective Apple ID.
- You will find an option to edit, next to your account.
- Click on “X’” which will be present next to each email address of your account and remove the associated email quite easily. Read here to know, HTC U11 Life Review.
Generating a Security Pin
Any iPhone user will need this pin to successfully remove an Apple ID from your iPhone. You can generate a unique Apple ID for yourself. Just set yourself by clicking” Generate Pin” in the Security section of applied.apple.com.
Backup any Essential files or Emails
After deleting your Apple ID, you will lose every data of yours in association to iCloud Mail and iCloud Drive Storage. Hence, make sure that you backup any important files or emails associated with your account.
- At first, you can backup your iCloud Mail data by transferring every message in your computer inbox. Later you can backup your mail using an iOS device.
- Make multiple copies of your essential files and store it in your desired computer. If you are using an iOS device, you will need to access documents in their apps and transfer copies to your computer.
- Last but not the least, backup your pictures and videos. Any images in iCloud will be lost and there will be no way to bring all those memories back to life. Read here to know, Tinder’s Testing New AI Feature To Suggest Super Likes.
Call the support team and tell them that you want to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone.
For this step, you will need to verify your identity. Deleting an Apple ID is not a cake walk. You will need to go through a set of procedures to successfully remove an Apple ID from your iPhone. Also, Apple doesn’t like to delete an ID because it results in a loss of their business too.
In the process, you will be told that all your data will vanish and you will need to confirm to sustain the consequences.
After a successful procedure, your Apple ID will no longer be accessible and you will no longer use that email address to access an Apple ID in the future.
Remove Devices associated with your Apple ID on iOS
There can be a number of devices which are using your Apple ID. Some of them you will know and someone will be doing it in an illegal way. Thus, you as a user should pay a keen attention in removing every other device which is using your Apple ID on iOS. After doing this, no other hacker or an intruder will have an access to your ID. Thus, you will be safe from any cybercrime activities which can disrupt your whole life functioning.
- Open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Click on the Apple Banner at top of the Main settings screen.
- Scroll down till you get the option of Apple Devices.
- Click on a Device.
- Tap the Remove from Account option.
- Again click on Remove to Confirm.
Disable the Find My iPhone Option
Devices which have “Find my iPhone” option generally have a set of ID associated with it. In any of the cases, if your iPhone goes missing, you can use this option to successfully regain your phone. But in this article, the scenario is a lot more different. Here you want to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone, you will have to erase this association as well.
Here are the steps to disable Find My iPhone on iOS.
- Go to the Settings App.
- Click on the Apple ID Banner which will be present on top of the main screen.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down, find the option of Find My iPhone and click on it.
- Enter your respective Apple ID Password and click Turn Off to confirm it.
By following the above instructions carefully, you will successfully be able to disable Find My iPhone option on your iOS.
Sign out from everything
After following the above steps carefully, you must have got the victory of removing any associated devices from your Apple ID and Disabling the Find My iPhone feature. Those steps are far too easy and can be done by any iPhone user. Further, get ready to tackle the buzz sentence- remove an Apple ID from your iPhone.
Sign Out of your Apple ID Account on iOS
- Go to the Settings App.
- Click on the Apple ID Banner which is there on top of the main Setting Screen.
- Go deep down till you get the option of Sign Out.
- It will ask you for an Apple ID Password, Enter your respective password and click on confirm.
After a successful step performance, your Apple ID account will vanish from the iOS. Hence, there will be no room for any insider to hack your iPhone even remotely. Thus, they cannot get an access to any of your confidential data. Read here to know, How to Download Netflix movies on MAC.
Conclusion– How to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone
In this world of a faster pace and technologically oriented, still, some things are not quite clear. There are a number of articles available on the Internet. Still, many iPhone users ID’s are prone to different disastrous effects and are potentially under the control of hackers who are misusing your Apple ID in illegal activities.
So far so good, you must have known to remove all devices which were associated with your Apple ID. Like, Disabled the function of “Find my iPhone” and have also got quite a good knowledge of removing email. Also, contact the support team to remove your ID from your respective iPhone. Further, if you ever get struct to remove an Apple ID from your iPhone, just remember this article. Go through the following steps and you will surely master every process to perfection. Read here to know, ZTE Azon M Review.