OPPO, one of the world’s biggest smartphone makers, just took the covers off the OPPO A75 and A75s today in Taiwan. The devices star full-screen designs and facial recognition feature. Let take a brief look at its specs and features in OPPO A75 and A75s preview.
Highlights Of OPPO A75 and A75s Preview:
- The OPPO A75 and A75s both feature small bezels and an 18:9 display.
- The only difference between the devices is the amount of internal storage (32 GB vs 64 GB).
- Both phones are on sale in Taiwan for $400 or less.
There is not much that separates the OPPO A75 and A75s. A glance at the spec sheet shows that the only distinction is the significance of internal storage— 32 GB for the OPPO A75 and 64 GB for the OPPO A75s. While increasing the internal storage looks excellent on paper; both devices offer microSD card support. Since you can expand the phone storage by up to 256 GB on either handset, the real world impact is negligible.
Specs of OPPO A75 and A75s:
- Display: 6-inch Full-Screen 2.5D curved glass display, 2160 × 1080 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor:Octa-core MediaTek 2.5GHz MT6763 (Helio P23) chipset with Mali G71-MP2 GPU
- Software:Android 7.1 Nougat-based Color OS 3.2
- Memory:3GB (OPPO A75), 4GB (OPPO A75s)
- Storage:32GB (OPPO A75), 64GB (OPPO A75s), expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- Rear-facing camera:16-megapixel, autofocus LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- Front-facing camera: 20-megapixel, fixed-focus, f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor
- Extras:Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, A.I beauty recognition technology
- Connectivity:Dual-SIM card slot, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS + GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm audio port
- Dimensions:5 x 76 x 7.5mm
- Weight:152 grams
- Colours:Black & Gold
The display on the A75 and A75s is a 6-inch 2160 x 1080 LCD, that arrives in at an 18:9 aspect ratio. The MediaTek Helio P23 powers the handsets; (MT6763T) SoC clocked at 2.5 GHz, with 4 GB of RAM, and a 3,200 mAh battery. Read on OPPO A75 and A75s preview to know more about these phones.
Camera And Fingerprint Sensor
The back of the device sports a fingerprint sensor and a 16 MP camera. OPPO incorporated a higher-resolution 20 MP camera on the front of the smartphone and is counting up the phones’ facial recognition capabilities. The phones come with face unlocking, much like we witnessed lately with the OnePlus 5T. The phone spontaneously unlocks when a user nudges up the screen, and the camera examines their face. OPPO is selling this as an end to taking off your mittens during winter just to open your phone.
OS And Other Connectivity:
OPPO’s phones run a heavy skin on top of Android called ColorOS. The OPPO A75 and A75s will both ship with the newest version, ColorOS 3.2, based on Android 7.1 Nougat. The phones support Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, and have micro USB ports.
If you’re engrossed in choosing up these phones after reading our OPPO A75 and A75s preview, they’re on sale in Taiwan. They offer a price tag of NTD 10,990 ($365) and NDT 11,990 ($400), respectively, and sell in either Gold or Black.